Sunday, September 27, 2026

Book Discussion: More Reading Progress


When I made this post in June, I was waiting to complete both Alphabet Soup challenges. Both have since been completed, along with two more, including one I finished just yesterday.

Here is what I have completed since then:

Blydyn 7/25


Alphabet Soup  7/30

Reading With Wrigs 7/30


Alphabet Soup Authors 8/8

2026 ALPHABET SOUP READING CHALLENGE AUTHOR EDITION graphic

Picture Prompt Bingo 9/26


Yes, two finished on the same day. Thank goodness for crossovers. A title beginning with U was the last one I needed for Alphabet Soup, and the book I found for this also fit "Set in a Nordic country" in the Wrigs challenge. Since the Picture Prompt Bingo allows readers to interpret images as they wish, I close to include this book, a locked-room mystery, for the old key picture. 

In June, I had not yet reached 100 books, but now I am up to 133 as of today.

1 comment:

Live and Learn said...

You’ve certainly been busy reading. Congrats on finishing your challenges.