Today on Paula's blog, I saw this post. Yes, time for pumpkin spice as well. I don't indulge in that one a lot, though. One year, I came across the following pumpkin spice treats. I somehow got tempted to try each one:
That was the only time I remember eating these. Maybe they never turned in the years that followed, but if but they did, I either didn't see them or wasn't tempted by them again.
I've always been more into candy corn. Haven't gotten any this year yet, but I expect to have at least one bag this year.
3 comments:
The only form in which I enjoy pumpkin spice is homemade muffins or cookies.
I’m not a Cheerios fan, so I wouldn’t try these, but I did try pumpkin oatmeal and it was yucky 😜
I might be tempted by the pumpkin spice Cheerios, but I generally abstain from pumpkin spice. Not a fan.
Post a Comment