Thursday, January 7, 2010

Marley and Me


I decided to buy this book from my place of work. The movie has been in my Netflix queue since it was released. I had been wanting to see the movie since seeing the trailer in the theaters. This was before I knew about the book, however. Too often I've seen a movie based on a book without reading the book first. One exception was the "Twilight" series. Since I saw "Marley and Me" for sale at work, I thought I'd buy it and try to finish reading it before the movie arrives. It's currently in slot 12 of the queue and I have read up to Chapter 24 (of 29). I started to read the book last Sunday. So it looks like I will be finished before I get the DVD. By my estimation, the DVD won't arrive until next month sometime, unless I change the order of the films in my queue. Not yet sure about doing that, however.

So far, I have been enjoying the book. I have been warned, however, by others who have read the book that has made them cry.

No comments: