Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This Week’s Assignment from the League: Halloween Photo Assignment

This week’s assignment from the League: Halloween photo assignment



Halloween is nearly upon us, but there’s still time for another Halloween weekly topic! This week’s assignment for the League of Extraordinary Bloggers …

Photo assignment: Grab your camera and snap a few pictures of how you, or your home town, is celebrating the greatest holiday of the year: Halloween!

Well, this is just perfect because I took a walk in my neighborhood on Sunday and spotted some decorations I found interesting.  This wasn't the first time I'd spotted any such displays, but the ones you see are those taken on that day.  Click here and here for other decorations.  

Today I took a walk around the trailer park and saw almost no houses decorated.  That's just too bad.  And I'm sorry to say I didn't get any pictures of those that were decorated, but then the decorations weren't very fancy or elaborate and just wouldn't be easy to capture in a  photo.   

But here are those from last Sunday.  









I  loved the shadows the skinny trees cast on these pumpkins.  

___________________________________________________________________________

Check back for more post this week.