Here is the new Bingo Card for December.
- The Crime and the Crystal--E.X. Ferrars (2 squares): Library Book, Not a Recent Release,
- Christmas Caramel Murder--Joanne Fluke (4 squares): Red, Green or Sparkly Cover, Baking/Cooking, In a Series, Physical Book
- Banana Cream Pie Murder--Joanne Fluke (1 square): Travel
- Life Studies--Susan Vreeland (3 squares): Stand Alone, Games (Card), Beard
- Sun, Moon, Stars, Rain--Jan Cheripko (2 squares): Audiobook, Diety
- A Wish for Elves--Mark Gonyea (1 square): Elves/Fairies/Faeries
- Here Comes Santa Claus--Gene Autry and Oakley Haldeman, Illust. Bruce Whatley (2 squares): Presents. Sleigh Ride
- One Second After--William R. Forstchen (2 squares): Dystopia, Alternative History
- A Christmas Visitor--David Saperstein and George Samerjan (1 square): Holiday Romance
- The Penguin Who Knew Too Much--Donna Andrews (2 squares): White Cover, Shelf Love
- Three Wishes--Barbara Delinsky (3 squares): Free Book, Snow, FriendshipTested/Strengthened
Challenge completed on December 24.
25 Squares completed.