- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2014
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.
- Entries will be accepted up until the end of November 2014.
- Add your reviews here. At the end of every two months there will be a U.S. $10 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or Amazon voucher, (International) for the entries. There will be a new list then for every two months until the end of November.
Link your reviews here
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- On the 22nd of November a post will go up to link a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 31st of December and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $50 prize which again can be used at the Book Depository or go as an Amazon voucher.
Link Full House post here
- If someone completes a full house and would like to complete another, that is fine too, and would mean two entries at the end of the year.
- Complete the card below. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free card that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
My books for this challenge:
1. From the local library: The Early Stories of Louisa May Alcott
2. Best Read So Far in 2014: Miracles and Grace in an Unlikely Place--Charisse Tyson
3. From Your Wish List: Will Grayson, Will Grayson--John Green and David Levithan
4. Set in a Country Different From You: Number the Stars--Lois Lowry
5. Published in 2014: Lost Lake--Sarah Addison Allen
6. Theme/Issue You Think is Important: Selfish and Perverse--Bob Smith (Theme is LGBT)
7. Setting You'd Like to Visit: Just One Day--Gayle Forman (set in Paris)
8. Suspense or Crime: A Stolen Life-- Jaycee Dugard
9. Contemporary: Gone Girl--Gillian Flynn
10. More Than 400 Pages: Through a Glass Darkly--Karleen Koen
11. Reread: High Noon--Nora Roberts
12. Review Persuaded You To Read It: Gods in Alabama--Joshilyn Jackson
13. Free Choice: The Professor--Charlotte Bronte (Book received free)
14. Published Before 2013: The Fault in Our Stars--John Green
15. Book With an Animal in It: Water For Elephants--Sara Gruen
16. Won or Borrowed: The Red Tent--Anita Diamant
17. Historical Fiction: The Paris Wife--Paula McLain
18. Less Than 200 Pages: No Laughter Here--Rita Williams-Garcia
19. Non-Fiction: He's Just Not That Into You--Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
20. Author New To You: The Lemon Orchard--Luanne Rice
21. Book From a Series: Awakened--P.C. Cast
22. Free or bought Very Cheaply: Fair Play--Dierdre Martin
23. Published in 2013: Takedown Twenty--Janet Evanovich
24. Paranormal or SF or Dystopian: Divergent--Veronica Roth
25. You Love the Cover: Dream Tide--Robin Lee Hatcher
Thanks for taking part in the challenge, even if you will find overlaps! They are a plus - right! I wish you every success for all reading challenges for 2014.
Just saw your comment on the post and answered it, sorry didn't notice it before.
Just going through the Reading Addict Challenge (to see if I can notice any new ones I might want to do for 2015) and see you have finished the Full House challenge. I've read Lost Lake and the Lemon Orchard and loved both. Also of course Divergent! Congrats on finishing. Link is now open for Full House completion link up.
Post a Comment