I had to do this reading challenge again next year. I happen to read a lot of romances and this one encompasses all different types of romances as opposed to those challenges that just look at one kind of romance. This is one that works just great for me. I plan to read as many different kinds of romance as possible, including contemporary, historical, romantic suspense, paranormal, erotic, young adult and if I can find any, gay romance (can't seem to find a lot of those).
To sign up for this one click here.
Here are my books for this challenge:
- Gone Girl--Gillian Flynn
- The Night Circus--Erin Morgenstern
- The Lemon Orchard--Luanne Rice
- He Loves Lucy--Susan Donovan
- Dream Tide--Robin Lee Hatcher
- Lost Lake--Sarah Addison Allen
- Tangled--Emma Chase
- Love the One You're With--Emily Giffin
- The Black Opal--Victoria Holt
- Tangled Vines--Janet Dailey
- Little White Lies--Gemma Townley
- The Devil Wears Plaid--Teresa Medeiros
- A Touch of Crimson--Sylvia Day
- Dead Ever After--Charlaine Harris
- Dead End Dating--Kimberly Raye
- Magical Kittens--Donna Bell/ Catherine Blair/Joy Reed
- Daddy-Danielle Steel
- Mount Vernon Love Story--Mary Higgins Clark
- The One & Only--Emily Giffin
- The Sherbrooke Bride--Catherine Coulter
- The Hellion Bride--Catherine Coulter
- The Heiress Bride--Catherine Coulter
I might have to enter this one!! LOL
Thanks for joining and happy reading!
Check out this list - https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/2546.Best_Gay_For_You_Romance
I've looked at these lists--it's trying to find the books that's hard.
Post a Comment