Sunday, July 19, 2020

Coronabingo


 This is something that has been going around lately. I won't go into everything listed, but some of these things do not apply to me, such as homeschooling kids, essential worker, and working from home. Reading, of course, is high on my list. I've had a lot of midday naps lately. And I have forgotten what day it is on some days. As much as I would like to bake bread, cakes, or cookies, we sadly do not have a working oven in our house. And I'm not going to bother with Tik Tok. I did download Zoom for the writers lab, but I have only been to one meeting so far. I'm not really into the idea of binge watching or listening to podcasts. I barely watch any TV as it is and don't always immediately watch my Netflix DVDs once I receive them. Going to the store is anxiety-producing for me. 

Although I didn't plant a garden, I did plant the sunflower seeds I got from my boss in May. They still have yet to open. One seed grew a lot taller than the others. I hope to post pictures when the flowers open.

One thing I'm glad to have done over the last month or so was complete a writing. I thought early on (at the beginning of the lockdown) that I'd get a lot of stuff written, but I haven't been doing at this much. Though I did get a story written. No one has been able to read it, though. Not sure what else I am going to do with it. I also began looking at stuff I have in my notebooks and am thinking of reworking some of this stuff. This sounds like a good thing to do when I can't think of anything else to write. Right now I am glad to have accomplished one writing.

3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am very glad that you have finished a piece of writing too.

Sandra Cox said...

Now this is certainly a sign of the times.
Thumbs up on finishing your writing.

Bob Johns said...

Ugh yeah going to the store still gets the anxiety boiling!! Cheers to your writing accomplishments!!!