Sunday, January 24, 2021

History Made


This cartoon came up on Facebook the other day. It got a lot of likes, but also three negative replies, from one person who did not like the outcome of the election. I just ignore those who think that way. Their favorite candidate lost, they'll just have to get over it! 




In honor of out first female Vice President, I read Harris's book, The Truths We Hold just last week. It was a very good read and I definitely recommend it. Learn about our new VP through this book.

And today I saw this cartoon. Another way that The Simpsons seems to have predicted things to come:


And I had to share these as well:






2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Some excellent ones there - and the world has a crying need for fairy godmothers.

Kay said...

I love the fact that Kamala was wearing the purple unity color. However, I think it's going to take a lot of effort and some sort of magic to truly combine the red and blue.