Another I'm bringing back.
This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.
- Runs January 1 to December 31, 2023.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as many books as you want.
- Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how-to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional books if they are about people who are creative.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges in which you are participating.
- Sign below in the comments. I have decided not to use linkys this year.
Need ideas for reading? Here are some links to get started:
40 of the Best Books to Unlock Your Creativity
11 Essential Art History Books
10 Novels About Art You Won't Put Down
- This is Where We Live--Janelle Brown
- The Office BFFs--Jenna Fischer & Angela Kinsey
- They Both Die at the End--Adam Silvera
- The Ex Talk--Rachel Lynn Solomon
- My Name is Asher Lev--Chaim Potok
- Meet Cute Dairy--Emery Lee
- Kiss & Tell--Adib Khorram
- The Gallery of Vanished Husbands--Natasha Solomons
- Red--Alison Cherry
- Seven Days in June--Tia Williams
- Checked Out For Murder--Allison Brook
- The Gift of Asher Lev--Chaim Potok
- Blueprints--Barbara Delinsky
- Yerba Buena--Nina LaCour
- Open Book--Jessica Simpson
- Verity--Colleen Hoover
- Secrets of the Tulip Sisters--Susan Mallery
What??? Aren't you the same person that just announced the Epistolary challenge??? OMG I love you! Sign me up for this one, too.
I'll be taking part in this challenge - I want to read many more books on creativity next year.
I think Im going to be doing this challenge.
I'll be taking part in this challenge. I'll take it easy (only 4 books), because this will be my second challenge in the year 2023.
Just decided my books:
The Book Of Doing by Allison Arden
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
Girl Reading by Katie Ward
Kirjoittamassa by Anneli Kanto
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Greetings from Northern Finland ❄️
I'd love to join in!
I plan to read Steal Like an Artist; Art Before Breakfast; Doodle Revolution; Writing Down the Bones; Daily Rituals; and Little Spark.
Thank you for this challenge.
I am definitely doing this!
Hi from Australia,
I love creative reads and living, so happy to join you in this challenge, I have a few on my shelves I can start with 🙂
I'm signing up to read three books. I love the idea of this challenge so thanks for hosting!
I’ll join! I have a few to read in mind.
Post a Comment