Thursday, March 23, 2023

Drafting My Posts for A to Z

#AtoZChallenge 2023 Rectangular Banner

Eight more days left in March. Can't believe it's going by so fast. I have already begun drafting my posts for the A to Z Blogging next month. I don't know how often I'll be on the blog for the rest of this month, as I want to draft my posts for April as quickly as possible. 

Coming up with just one topic per letter was hard, so I chose to do more than one. I'd jotted down some these ideas beforehand, but as I began drafting, more ideas hit me. And when I edit each post before making it live on its designated letter day, who knows what else is going to come to mind then. 

More than a week until the alphabet madness starts. The master list sign up begins on Sunday.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And to think some people are hard-pressed to come up with ONE idea per letter!

Sandra Cox said...

March is like a runaway freight train. You'll blink and be knee deep in the A-Z:)