Tuesday, March 7, 2023

A to Z Blogging 2023

#AtoZChallenge 2023 badge


It's getting to be that time! The info for the 2023 Blogging A to Z just went up last week. Above is the participant badge for this year. A new unnamed graphics designer has created this badge. The graphics for the letters have yet to be posted.

I was having trouble deciding on a theme for this year. Though themes are not necessary, nearly everyone who participates has one. I then looked at this post from last year to see what themes I had been considering before deciding then. The theme reveal opens next week and I will post mine then.

This will be my third A to Z. The challenge has been around for years now but it wasn't until 2021 that I took the plunge. In the years prior, I had seen other people's posts and commented on some of them. At that time, I wasn't sure that I could ever attempt such a thing. But I gave it a go and returned for 2022. And now I'm back for 2023.

If you don't already know about the A to Z, click here for info, and check out my previous efforts. So far the themes I have done are:

2021: The Pandemic (click here to begin reading)

2022: Forgotten TV Shows (click here to begin reading)

Check back next week to see my theme reveal. I'm looking forward to participating and seeing others' posts as well. This is going to be fun!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm still not brave enough to take the plunge! But I look forward to your theme reveal and to reading your A-Z posts!

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy:)

Sandra Cox said...

Are you in for the bad weather?