Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May Bookish Bingo

 Here is the card for May.

My Books:

  1. Love, Lists & Fancy Ships--Sarah Grunder Ruiz (3 squares): E-Book, In a Series, Dance
  2. What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day--Pearl Cleage (5 squares): Book Club, Free Book, Physical Book, Mother/Grandmother, Children/Grandchildren
  3. Death of a Blueberry Tart--Lee Hollis (5 squares): Food in the Title, Shelf Love, Police/FBI, Free Space, Intrigue
  4. The Undertaker's Assistant--Amanda Skenandore (2 squares): Historic Setting, Not in a Series
  5. Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective--Donald J. Sobol (3 squares): Library Book, Puzzle/Riddle, Eye Roll
  6. Changeling--Molly Harper (1 square): Witch/Wizard
  7. The Long Winter--Laura Ingalls Wilder [re-read] (2 squares): Character is a Real Person, Cover is Pictures
  8. Aristotle and Dante Dive Into the Waters of the World--Benjamin Alire Saenz (1 square): Audiobook
24 squares completed on May 27

4 comments:

Donna B. McNicol said...

I wish I had time to read, too busy writing! I have three books I need to finish and get ready to publish, all before September!

Our Prime Years
DB McNicol
My Snap Memories
Hopping thru my day

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You'll have more time to read now that the A-Z Challenge is over!

Anonymous said...

Have fun.
Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

Lynn @ Chapterbreak said...

Great job, Jamie!