Monday, July 31, 2023

Already Seeing This

 Yes, it always seems to happen this early. The first two photos are from the TJ Maxx that opened in my hometown last fall. I have not yet bought anything form the store, or any of the other new stores that opened last year as well, including Ross, Boot Barn, Ulta Beauty and Famous Footwear.




And I don't know what I am doing just yet!  But I have already been looking at the Barbie costumes that will be for sale on Spirit Halloween. Though I could easily do one myself I that is what I choose to do.  Someone I know from school went to the Barbie movie last weekend with others. They all wore costumes. She posted a video on Facebook and Instagram. They are standing in front of the movie poster at our local cinema.


I almost want to steal one of these ideas! But that remains to be seen.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think you're right -- Barbie and Ken will probably be the hot "couples costume" this Halloween too.

Liz A. said...

Yup, August is when the Halloween stuff comes out. (I know, but it's almost August.)