Monday, September 30, 2024

End of September

Here it is! The eve of the spookiest month of the year. I'm still not done decorating the front lawn and am still trying to decide on a costume for this year. Have a few too many ideas in mind!

Milk Jug Jack-O-Lanterns


I wanted to do the milk jug jack-o-lanterns seen here, but the glow sticks I was able to find don't seem to be working for me. I did not want expensive sticks, so I got those at Dollar Tree. I then tried tea lights, which seem to be a better option. I also found a solar garden stake at the Dollar Tree. I broke the end of the stake while trying to insert it into the ground and am experimenting with holding it upside down in a jug. Also at DT, I saw and got some of these Halloween stakes, which I was able to put into the ground without any trouble. Will let you know how the whole things works out once I get it to how I like it.



No comments: