Sunday, September 1, 2024

September Begins

 It's now here! 



Though it's not fall yet, it still feels like summer when the equinox hits. 
Weather in the 90s is expected later this week. 

My hometown is getting a Spirit Halloween store this year. It's already being set up in the building left empty by Kmart in 2020. It may only be a temporary store, but I'm glad to see the building get some use after four years of being unoccupied. Our town rarely gets stuff like this. I was surprised when one appeared in the empty Staples building 10 years ago (Ace Hardware now occupies that building). I'm excited to see the store!

I'm not thinking too much about Halloween just yet, but after seeing this idea, I totally want to do it. I'll have plenty of milk jugs to use, I just have to find cheap glow sticks. I see them a lot at Dollar Tree, but they've been out the last few times I've looked. 

More on both of these to come.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spirit Halloween is a fun place to browse around in, so have fun! And yes, those milk jug JoLs are too cute for words!

Liz A. said...

Yup, I know that second meme. Very well.

My name is Erika. said...

I love fall. I'm excited for cooler nights and all the natural color. I don't know that second meme though since I don't live in California. :) Happy new month- a couple days late.