Wednesday, September 25, 2024

More Challenges Completed

 



With only three months left in the year, I am checking to see how many prompts I have left to fill and how many until I complete the whole challenge. Some have one or two prompts remaining.

Since my mid-year post in June, I have completed the following  challenges:



Color Coded and What's in a Name

I pointed out in this post that I found a book that I was able to use for the color brown and the NFL Team (What's in a Name). I'd nearly forgotten about the Browns (I don't watch football!) and was trying to find books with "eagle" or  "cowboy" in the title, as those were the first team names that came to mind. By using the brown title, I was able to complete both of these on the same day.



Reading With Wrigs:

I nearly missed the fact that this book had to do with an election and politician  When Saw this category at the beginning of the year I immediately thought I'd be reading a book about a real-life election. But this was the only category I had left on this list, so I decided to count the book for the category so I could complete this one. Glad to have another done!



Reader Haven:

I unexpectedly finished this one earlier this month. Only one category as left, and  I realized a book I was reading then fit that category. Some things just work out great when you don't expect it.


 

My Reader's Journey:

This was one of those had some space-set related category (something I noted in this post). I took suggestion made in one of the comments. This was the last one I added for this one, and again I'm glad to ahem gotten another done this month.


It's getting to be time when the new for next year star pouring in. And I'll have to decide when to star posting the ones I host. The challenges often begin posting in November and December, some in October. And some not till January after the new year begins.

No comments: