Tuesday, October 22, 2024

2025 Reading Challenge @Beyond the Bookends

It's getting to be that time! One of my favorites is now up for 2025. 

I now have to decide when I will post the ones I host for next year. I've already worked on my graphics to display on the posts.


2025 Reading Challenge Instagram Story 1


January – Read a Book Being Adapted to the Screen:
February – Read a Second Chance Story:
March – Read a Middle Grade Fantasy:
April – Read a Book Set in Hollywood:
May – Read a Young Adult Book:
June – Read a Nonlinear Narrative:
July- Read a Book with a Food in the Title:
August – Read an Epistolary Novel:
September – Read a High School Novel:
October – Read a Mythology Story:
November – Read a Book with a Neurodivergent Character:
December – Read a Cozy Mystery:

 

No comments: