Monday, October 3, 2016

Sounds Like a Good Idea, But...

Already the third day of October and I still haven't decided on a ID for this year.  But I do have some things in mind (more on that later).

Earlier this year, I came across this homemade costume. I briefly considered it, but I probably won't.


Complete Costume

As you know from reading my blog, my one-year anniversary on Prozac has come and I am in the process of writing a depression memoir.  Somehow though, I don't think I want to do this. Will it be easy to wear while driving?  This is why I get hesistant about making costumes out of cardboard or papier mache or those with balloons, such as those below. A life size SpongeBob SquarePants costume--how does that sound? See this blogpost from 2011.  (NOTE: Unfortunately, the article linked in this post is no longer avaliable).

Homemade Jelly Belly Halloween Costume
Grapes Easy Halloween Costume

The bag of jelly beans and bunch of grapes costumes have always seemed like fun ideas, but how do you drive or do other things with these on?

No comments: