Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Still Don't Know About Celebrating This Year

from Imgflip Meme Generator


Does this seem weird to anyone? It also seems weird that the horror that has been occurring this year seems about to cancel the one holiday focused on horror.

I know it's still more than two months away, but I'm still wondering about celebrating Halloween this year. Dollar Tree has had stuff since July out and Target won't be far behind. I'm guessing in September. Halloween candy has been at Safeway for a while now. Kmart often had Halloween out in September, but now they are closed. I will miss seeing theor holiday items. They were still selling the leftover holiday stuff when they closed earlier this year. I was expecting to see leftover costumes from Kmart at Goodwill, but I have not been at the Goodwill since March. They were closed during the beginning of the lockdown, but have since reopened, following social-distancing protocol. I have not gone, though. No need to. On normal days, I would often go just to go to look. 

Right now, I still can't believe it is almost fall. Then again, it's been hard to tell what day, month, or season it really is, as it has felt like one blurred month.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly it feels like a blurred and horror filled year.

Sandra Cox said...

It will be interesting to see how Halloween is handled this year.

Sandra Cox said...

Time is definitely blurred right now.

Sandra Cox said...

Hope your day has been a good one.

Laura said...

I think Halloween will be canceled.