Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Another Rejection and Online Traffic School

Once again, I received a rejection email for my memoir, from the last round of submissions I made for both my manuscripts. Now it's time to send them out again. Will let you know when I do and what I hear later. 

And last December, just before New Year's, I got stopped for speeding and attended traffic school online. The class was self-paced and after signing up yesterday, I immediately began the class and finished it today. I didn't pass the final test the first time, and I only got one chance to retake it. They allowed you to review the material on the site when taking the final. So when I retook the test, I looked over the material carefully. I passed this time. I had until April to complete the class, but wanted to get it done as soon as I could. And I'm glad it's now over and done. This was the first time I'd done traffic school (yes, I have had to do it before) online. No in-person classes were being held, likely because COVID is still looming. 

And now I wanted to get my taxes started soon. Another thing I want to get over and done as soon as I can. 

Things like these seem like they will take all day, but that's not always true.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am so sorry to hear your memoir was rejected. I hope you got some meaningful feedback.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I started a comment and then the screen flashed and poof, it's gone. Do you get it? This happens to me a great deal on your blog so if you wonder why I'm not commenting know I tried.
I am so sorry for the book rejection. Are you going to try self publishing?
We just began the gathering of our taxes. We saw on the news that the IRS said to not do this early because they are so far behind. We start early but never finish up until the last minute.

Sandra Cox said...

Rejections are just the pits. Good on you for getting ready to send out again.

Sandra Cox said...

Have a grand weekend.

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you are having a good one.