Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Tribute to Jeremy Hawkins

This was the guy who designed the graphics for the annual Blogging A to Z event. Last year was the first time I had ever participated in the A to Z, though in previous years, I had seen other bloggers' posts. All that time I wondered if I'd ever join, and last year I took the plunge. As such I was not familiar with Jeremy Hawkins's work until then, but I am sad just the same šŸ˜¢ I enjoyed the graphics he designed for the 2021 event. I pasted each one on each of my entries. I loved the colors he used for each letter. Each one added character to each post. R.I.P.
  
Click the links below to view and purchase his merchandise: 

And his website at: http://www.beingretro.com

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I didn't know Jeremy, but he was obviously and deservedly much loved.