Sunday, February 27, 2022

Still Hesitant About Some Things

The other day on Facebook, I saw  in my newsfeed something for the local stage company. It was about the auditions for the upcoming kids show Frozen Jr. Just a little over a year ago, I attended the performance of California Suite by the sated company. They had just cast their next play, Beauty and the Beast Jr, which then got cancelled when qurarantine began. It was finally held in October and November 2021. I'd wanted to see it, but eventually decided not to. And now I feel the same way about the next play.

I was hesitant about events like these once they started taking place again, and am still that way right now. I learned about a 70s dance party in my home town, another something I might have liked to have attended. But I chose not to. And the place that put on the dance party last night has events planned for Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's. And there have been moves playing I've wanted to see. I don't know when I'll feel safe enough to go to these things. It would be so much fun to do this all again. I have not been to a movie since November 2019. Even before COVID hit, there were not a lot of movies playing that I wanted to see. 

One day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching movies, but when I do, I like watching them online.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Sandra Cox said...

It's a tough call, isn't it?
We are starting to venture out to eat. I don't knowingly go into crowded situations.
Have a great one.