Monday, June 20, 2022

Decades Party at Work

Today we had a Decades Party at the mental health center. Those who chose to participate dressed as someone from a different decade. It was kind of short notice, so I pulled out the Renaissance costume I got last Halloween, since I didn't get to wear it much then (chose to stay home for Halloween since the virus was still looming then, and I'm already wondering how this Halloween will be). 

Two others dressed up, one as someone from the 20s and one as a 1990s Candy Raver, but both declined to be in the pictures.


I'm in the middle of this one.



3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I like your outfit - and am glad that you got the chance to wear it.

DrumMajor said...

Never heard of such a themed party. You all look lovely, and I understand the tie-dyed t-shirt! Linda in Kansas

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

What fun. You all look good. If I had to do this last minute I would never have anything to just use. I'd have to go out to buy it. So last minute wouldn't work on me so I'd wear my 70s tie dye. :-)