Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Mid-Year Reading Post

Well, the year is nearly half-over now. And today I will be posting my mid-year reading progress post.

I've already completed the following challenges, including five this month alone!:

Unabridged:


Alphabet Soup:



Color-Coded:


What's in a Name?


Bookbloggers


Elif


Blydyn


My book total so far is 120, with one currently in progress. Some challenges I have one or two book left to complete. Next month is time to begin Erin's 17.0. I already picked out the books for that one (so they can included in their albums on their Facebook page). Changes are allowed, though, if participants so choose. 





7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your reading mojo.

Sandra Cox said...

Wow. You are smoking.
How did you get your anonymous issue worked out? I'm having problems with mine now. Sorry I didn't stop by before. I couldn't remember your blog addie.

Jamie Ghione said...

I'm using the popup commenting form now. I've been belt comment on those who use that one as well, but still can't comment on blogs with embedded commenting forms.

Lady M said...

So Jamie what are your top 5 books? I would love some recommendations from you as you read more than anyone I have ever seen.

Jamie Ghione said...

A typo above.. been able to comment...

Sandra Cox said...

That explains it. I switched over to popup. On some of the blogs I comment on they show up as google me on others anonymous. Ack.

Kay said...

I am really impressed. I only get to read books when I’m in bed so it takes me a while to finish a book.