Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas Movies

Now that I have a smart TV, I have discovered the joy of watching Christmas/holiday movies whenever I want, on Hulu. It has been fun so far.  

Even though I try to avoid Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, I did watch two such movies in the days before that day, including one on Thanksgiving Eve, after stumbling on to several I had not previously know about. One was a three-movie series from Lifetime that I found last Saturday. I liked this one so much that I could not wait to see the others in the series, and now I do not have to wait for such a thing. This was the closest I have come to binge-watching as of yet, as I have rarely ever watched more than one movie on the same night. I watched yet another Christmas movie this afternoon, one from BET+. 

I do not yet know haw many more of these movies I will be watching this season. It's not even December yet. And I don't know if I will watch more than one on the same day and/or night. But getting to watch TV this way has been fun, even though I do not watch TV much. 

The three-movie series I watched last Saturday is the "Merry Liddle Christmas" movie series. It's a very fun series of movies and worth checking out, if you're looking for something new and different to watch this holiday season. 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, they'll make a binge watcher of you yet, LOL! Enjoy your Christmas movies!