Sunday, November 27, 2022

Shopping

Even though I avoided going out to stores early on Friday morning, I got a little brave to go out lateral after lunch. I was sure the crowds would have thinned down by then. Only few parking spaces left in the new shopping center but the stores were not too crowded. I saw that Boot Barn and TJ Maxx had both opened early that morning, according to the holidays hours posted on the glass doors. Don't remember about Ross, though, and didn't go to Famous Footwear or Ulta Beauty that day. And I did not bother trying to go to Target then, but did go today to get toilet paper.  


In honor of
Small Business Saturday, I chose to visit a local shop that was giving drawings for different discounts. I found a fridge magnet that I got for 20% off. The shop has been open for a while, but I have never been inside until yesterday. The store carries home decor, gifts and food. 

Now I've already begun looking for Cyber Monday deals. Not sure if I'm going to get anything. 


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I prefer shopping in small independent shops, if only to avoid the crowds at malls and big chain stores.

Sandra Cox said...

Good on you for getting out and for supporting a local store.