Saturday, February 3, 2024

February Bookish Bingo

 Here is the new card.

My Books:

  1. This Wound is a World--Billy-Ray Belcourt (1 square): Audiobook
  2. The Art of Costuming--Ruth E. Carter (4 squares): E-Book, Short Book, Puzzles/Games, Free Book
  3. Behold the Dreamers--Imbolo Mbue (4 squares): Physical Book, Not in a Series, Book Club Read, Free Space
  4. Watership Down--Richard Adams (4 squares): Shelf Love, Animals as Characters, In a Series, Multiple Realms/Dimensions
  5. Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous--Suzanne Park (1 square): Book Boyfriend
  6. Never Cry Werewolf--Heather Davis (4 squares): Library Book, Retelling, Demon/Monster, Curse
  7. Red Queen--Victoria Aveyard (4 squares): Color in the Title, Royalty, Reluctant Heroine, Witch/Wizard
  8. Death by Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake--Sarah Graves (1 square): Amateur Sleuth
  9. Happy Place--Emily Henry (1 square): Pink on the Cover 
  10. The Spanish Love Deception--Elena Armas (1 square): Spicy

 

25 squares completed on February 25

1 comment:

My name is Erika. said...

I love this book bingo. If I go diagonal from top left to bottom right, including the free space, I just need a pink/red cover and something with royalty. I bet I can find a red/pink cover, and I have plenty of royalty books. That's for the challenge. hugs-Erika