Thursday, August 22, 2024

13 End-of-Summer/Beginning of Fall Reminders

Colleen at The Thursday 13 holds a weekly blogging prompt where bloggers make a list of 13 things on Thursdays. The topic is for you to choose. The blog host doesn't have any official graphics to display on the Thursday 13 posts, so I decided to whip one up myself. 🙂   


Most of these came up on Facebook recently. Others I found or took pictures of.








 



Been seeing this at Dollar Tree since 
the end of July.

Moved to one corner to begin fall
displays. School displays have since
been taken down.





4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great meme lineup! I laffed at more than a few, and stole a couple for my own blog, thanks!

CountryDew said...

Summer isn't over! No! No! Not the pumpkin spice!

Liz A. said...

The sheet costumes are cute. Umm... I can't remember the day of the week normally. Today, in fact, I was talking to one of the classes, and I had to look up at the clock to figure out what day of the week it was. (Luckily, the clock now says.)

My name is Erika. said...

It's amazing that we're already starting to think fall and fall holidays. I know I am. And ha ha on the back to school memes. I like the sleep all summer one. :) Have a great weekend.