Thursday, August 29, 2024

Election Cartoons and Videos

Colleen at The Thursday 13 holds a weekly blogging prompt where bloggers make a list of 13 things on Thursdays. The topic is for you to choose. The blog host doesn't have any official graphics to display on the Thursday 13 posts, so I decided to whip one up myself. 🙂   


Here are some cartoons and song parody videos about the upcoming election. I don't like discussing politics much, but the videos and cartoons were too hard not to share. And it was hard to just pick 13.











6 comments:

colleen said...

Funny! One of my TT #s is: Because I have a friend named Kamala, pronounced Ka-MaLa, and our presidential candidate’s name is spelled the same but pronounced differently, I’ve been confused. But now I know to pronounce Harris “Comma-La” as her nieces instructed us to at the DNC.

CountryDew said...

I enjoyed these. Thanks for sharing!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I had a good laugh at DonOLD, "I miss Joe" and of course, Randy Rainbow! Those parody songs for Kamala and Walz are good too!

Sandra Cox said...

OMG. These are great!

Liz A. said...

I lol'ed at the cat one.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Great series of cartoons! Let’s hope that the Orange Menace is on his way out once and for all.