Friday, August 2, 2024

Field Trip Pictures

 A few selected pictures from our group trip on Wednesday. It was a great experience. Before going to the park, we stopped to get some drinks at Togo's and Starbucks and some of us looked at a toy store that was nearby. Before heading to the shelter, some of us went to look at TJ Maxx and at a local bookstore. I did not find any books I wanted :(

Some pictures from the park:











These are just a few of the cats we saw at the shelter. My phone battery got low before I could get any pictures of the dogs at the shelter :( There were also rabbits. Those were the ones we saw.

4 comments:

Samantha@WLABB said...

Ducks and cats. I would have had a good time.

Liz A. said...

That's a great day out.

My name is Erika. said...

I love the ducks you saw on your field trip. They are always such fun to watch. Happy rest of your weekend.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Great picture! Look like fun time