Welcome to the fifth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! Wow, this is the fifth year I'm hosting this challenge and I'm still loving the cozies
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 20 or more
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2015 and ends December 31, 2015.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clicking here.
6. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
7. I'm going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won't be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
Here is what I am reading:
- How to Moon a Cat--Rebecca M. Hale
- Hero at Large--Janet Evanovich
- Death and Taxes--Susan Dunlap
- Big Little Lies--Liane Moriarty
- Candy Apple Dead--Sammi Carter
- The Chocolate Cat Caper--Joanna Carl
- Just Desserts--G.A. McKevett
- Cat With an Emerald Eye--Carole Nelson Douglas
- Murder Past Due--Miranda James
- 1st to Die--James Patterson
- 2nd Chance--James Patterson
- 3rd Degree--James Patterson
- 4th of July--James Patterson
- Carrot Cake Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Fatal Shadows--Josh Lanyon
- Spring Cleaning Murders--Dorothy Cannell
- Assault and Pepper--Tamar Myers
- Cream Puff Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Gossamer Ghost--Laura Childs
- The Kitchen Witch--Annette Blair
- Bewitched, Bothered and Biscotti--Bailey Cates
- Charms and Chocolate Chips--Bailey Cates
- Devil's Food Cake Murder--Joanne Fluke
- Blackberry Pie Murder--Joanne Fluke
- A Cold-Blooded Business--Dana Stabenow
Calling this challenge complete on December 14