Do you enjoy reading romance but also crave a bit of mystery and suspense? Then this is the reading challenge for you!
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many romantic suspense novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
Here is what I'll be reading:
- All He Ever Wanted--Anita Shreve
- Perfect--Judith McNaught
- Big Little Lies--Liane Moriarty
- The Girl on the Train--Paula Hawkins
- Little Bitty Lies--Mary Kay Andrews
- Don't Look Back--Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer
- Hot Pursuit--Kathryn Jensen
- Daddy's Little Girl--Mary Higgins Clark
Calling this complete as of November 3, even though I haven't read any books for this challenge since July. It's getting time to wrap up challenges and I don't see myself having time to read anymore for this one.
Good luck and thanks for participating!
Post a Comment