Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2015 Reading Bites Challenge

Ok, here's another challenge for 2015.  Since I read a lot of vampire books, I need to do this one.  This a new one; I did a different vampire challenge this year. This is at Books are Portable Magic; the sign up link is here.  Details coped from the blog below:

NOTE: Challenge has moved to this link as of May.


I love anything to do with vampires. One of my favorite sayings is "Forget being a princess. I want to be a vampire!" Well, I haven't been reading as many books about vampires as I would like so I created a vampire themed reading challenge for 2015.
I'm inviting others who love the vampire book genre to join me for this reading challenge. This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals.
The Rules: 
This challenge begins January 1, 2015 and ends Dec 31, 2015.
You may sign up anytime during the year.
I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
Books may be YA, adult, horror, romance, etc. 
You may reread books.
Books may count towards other reading challenges.
Use the hashtag #2015ReadingBites
If you could be so kind, please place the The Reading Bites Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word. 
Signing Up 
Before signing up, please create a post or page where you will list all the books you have read and then use that link for your Mr. Linky below. 
If you don't have a blog you can still sign up by using a link to your Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter, and so on.
Here is my progress:
  1. Redeemed--P.C. Cast
  2. Shadow Falls: The Beginning--C.C. Hunter
  3. Taken at Dusk--C.C Hunter
  4. Whispers at Moonrise--C.C. Hunter
  5. Chosen at Nightfall--C.C. Hunter
  6. The Book of Life--Deborah Harkness
  7. Nightschool: The Weirn Books Volume 1--Svetlana Chmakova
  8. Nightschool: The Weirn Books Volume 2--Svetlana Chmakova
  9. The Silver Kiss--Annette Curtis Klause
  10. The Secret Circle: The Initiation and the Captive Part 1--L.J. Smith
  11. The Secret Circle: The Captive Part II and The Power--L.J. Smith
  12. Vampire Beach--Alex Duval
  13. Vampire Beach 2--Alex Duval
Challenge completed on October 17

No comments: