The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge was originally created and hosted by Pearl’s World of Romance, then was passed on to Fatin atRomance Book Maven, and is now hosted by The Book Vixen.
Reading Challenge Details:
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many Contemporary Romance books as you’d like. Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge). Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challengeyourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- 1st Base: read 1 – 5 books
- 2nd Base: read 6 – 10 books
- 3rd Base: read 11 – 15 books
- Home Run: read 16 – 20 books
- Grand Slam: read 21+ books
Here is what I am reading:
- The Elizabeth Berg Collection
- Shopaholic to the Stars--Sophie Kinsella
- Letting Go--Maya Banks
- Ruby's Slippers--Leanna Ellis
- Bridget Jones's Diary--Helen Fielding
- Hero at Large--Janet Evanovich
- Big Girl Panties--Stephanie Evanovich
- The DUFF--Kody Keplinger
- Big Little Lies--Liane Moriarty
- The Cupcake Queen--Heather Hepler
- Not Another Bad Date--Rachel Gibson
- One Day--David Nicholls
- Little Bitty Lies--Mary Kay Andrews
- Bet Me--Jennifer Crusie
- Don't Look Back--Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer
- Art Geeks and Prom Queens--Alyson Noel
- The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul--Deborah Rodriguez
- Light of the Moon--Luanne Rice
- Blue Ridge Reunion--Mia Ross
- Hot Pursuit--Kathryn Jensen
- Austenland--Shannon Hale
- Pink Ice--Susanna Carr
- Laguna Cove--Alyson Noel
- Second Chance Summer--Morgan Matson
- Paper Towns--John Green
- Daddy's Little Girl--Mary Higgins Clark
- Summer Days--Lisa Jackson
- Sea Glass Winter--Joann Ross
- The Sweet Spot--Stephanie Evanovich
- Sunset in St. Tropez--Danielle Steel
- Grey--E.L. James
- Revenge Wears Prada--Lauren Weisberger
- Leaving Time--Jodi Picoult
- The Dark Garden--Eden Bradley
- Shopaholic to the Rescue--Sophie Kinsella
- The Girls of Mischief Bay--Susan Mallery
- After You--Jojo Moyes
- Cozy Christmas--Valerie Hansen
- The Tea House on Mulberry Street--Sharon Owens
Challenge completed on December 24
Good luck and thanks for participating!
Post a Comment