- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2015
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.
- Entries will be accepted up until the end of September 2015.
- Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be a U.S. $12 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
- Link your reviews for 1st quarter: January/February/March
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year. However it doesn't matter when you read the book in 2015 - which month, just link as you remember or have time. So if you read it in January you may not get around to linking it until say... May. That is fine.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- On the 22nd of November a post will go up to link a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 1st January 2016 and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $50 prize which again can be used to buy books at the Book Depository or be received as an Amazon voucher.
Link Full House post here
- Complete the card below. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
Here is what I am reading for this challenge:
1. Library Book: Cruel Beauty--Rosamund Hodge
2. A Top Book for 2015 for You: Big Little Lies--Liane Moriarty
3. You Heard About the Book Online: Fatal Shadows--Josh Lanyon
4. Set in the Southern Hemisphere: On the Jellicoe Road--Melina Marchetta
5. Published in 2015: The Girl on the Train--Paula Hawkins
6. Novella: The Time Machine--H.G Wells
7. Setting That You Now Want to Visit: Gossamer Ghost--Laura Childs (New Orleans)
8. Award Winning: The One and Only Ivan--Katherine Applegate (Newbery winner)
9. First in a Series: Shadow Falls: The Beginning--C.C Hunter
10. A Keeper: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking--Susan Cain
11. Author Outside Your Own Country: Bridget Jones's Diary--Helen Fielding
12. Book by Author You Really Like: Little Bitty Lies--Mary Kay Andrews
13. Free Choice: Wuthering Heights--Emily Bronte
14. Published 2000 to 2013: How to Moon a Cat--Rebecca M. Hale
15. Outstanding Hero or Heroine: Beowulf
16. Won or Borrowed: Outlander--Diana Gabaldon
17. Set in Northern Hemisphere: The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul--Deborah Rodriguez
18. Debut Novel by Author: Thirteen Reasons Why--Jay Asher
19. Published pre-2000: Death and Taxes--Susan Dunlap
20: Author New to You: Elizabeth Berg Collection
21. 2nd Book or More in a Series: Redeemed--P.C Cast
22. Been on Your TBR "Forever": Down a Dark Hall--Lois Duncan
23: Published in 2014: Shopaholic to the Stars--Sophie Kinsella
24: Type of Book You Rarely or Never Read: South of Deadwood/Too Tough to Brand/A Gun for Kilkenny--Louis L'Amour (Western)
25. You Love the Cover: Candy Apple Dead---Sammi Carter
Challenge completed on October 4