Saturday, March 19, 2016

Quiz: What is Your Productivity Style?

I think I agree wit this somewhat. he image below looks a bit like what my computer desk looks like at present.  And I don't always have a plan for when I'll be doing my writing.



You Are an Improviser
No one is exactly sure how you get things done in life, and that includes you! You just figure it all out somehow.
You like to stay busy, and you're often juggling a few balls in the air at once. But you are never all work and no play.

You are the type of person who has a good time getting things done. If it feels like work to you, you probably won't do it.
Sometimes you wonder if you should be more disciplined, but in reality, you get as much done as those who lay down the law!

1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

I don't even have a desk, so what does that say about me?!