Every year I host Reading Bites, a year long reading challenge. Well this year, I've been neglecting the books on my TBR so have created a month long challenge to help tackle them called BiteOber.
Halloweentime is the perfect time for reading vampire and werewolf books, right? Okay I know anytime is but Halloween seems extra bite-y. (That sounded way better in my head.)
Update: Well it's also great for zombies and killer clowns and all sorts of monsters that bite so I have decided to expand this reading challenge to include a variety of things that go bump in the night.
You can participate in only the October challenge or sign up for both reading challenges. Note the Reading Bites Challenge is vampire and werewolf specific!
Here is what I am reading:
- The Gates--John Connolly
- Vampires of the Lemon Grove--Karen Russell
- Eighth Grade Bites--Heather Brewer
- Ninth Grade Slays--Heather Brewer
- Tenth Grade Bleeds--Heather Brewer
- Eleventh Grade Burns--Heather Brewer
- Twelfth Grade Kills--Heather Brewer
- Thirst No. 2--Christopher Pike
- Lenobia's Vow--P.C. Cast
- Blood and Chocolate--Annette Curtis Klause
- The Graveyard Book--Neil Gaiman
Challenge completed on October 30