I love anything to do with vampires. One of my favorite sayings is "Forget being a princess. I want to be a vampire!"
I'm inviting others who love the vampire book genre to join me for this reading challenge.
This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals.
New for 2016!
To help you reach your Reading Bites goals, I will be hosting a few vampire readathons! I will be calling this the #ReadingBiteathon. The first one will be January 15 - 21, 2016. This is the winter edition. I will do one each season of the year. The sign up page for the first readathon can be found here.
- This challenge begins January 1, 2016 and ends Dec 31, 2016.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, horror, romance, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2016ReadingBites
- If you could be so kind, please place the The Reading Bites Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
Here is what I am reading:
- Thirst No.1--Christopher Pike
- Etiquette & Espionage--Gail Carriger
- Curtsies & Conspiracies--Gail Carriger
- Waistcoats & Weaponry--Gail Carriger
- Manners & Mutiny--Gail Carriger
- The Red House Mystery--A.A. Milne
- Vampires in the Lemon Grove--Karen Russell
- Eighth Grade Bites--Heather Brewer
- Ninth Grade Slays--Heather Brewer
- Tenth Grade Bleeds--Heather Brewer
- Eleventh Grade Burns--Heather Brewer
- Twelfth Grade Kills--Heather Brewer
- Thirst No. 2--Christopher Pike
- Lenobia's Vow--P.C. Cast
- Blood and Chocolate--Annette Curtis Klause
- The Graveyard Book--Neil Gaiman
Challenge completed on October 30
Just a quick note to let you know the Vampire Bites challenge is now hosted at http://wholelattebooks.blogspot.com/2015/12/2016-reading-bites-reading-challenge.html Thanks for participating!
Post a Comment