Katrina over at Bookish Things and More and I are so freaking excited to bring you the 2016 Steampunk Reading Challenge. It came on as a spur of the moment idea. I'm a huge lover of steampunk, and Steph wants to read more in that genre.
There will be monthly giveaways, read alongs, and just fun in general. All you have to do is create a sign up post, or just let us know that you are participating, and fill out the linky below!
1. This challenge will run from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016. Signups will be open until December 1, 2016
2. Anyone can enter, as long as you are posting your reviews/book talks somewhere that you can link to them. Whether that is on your blog, Goodreads, Instagram, Amazon, etc.
3. Rereads are allowed as long as you have a review/book talk to go along with that for the 2016 year
4. Wrap Ups will be held on both blogs (with the same linky) on the last Friday of every month. The linky for the wrap ups will be open for 2 weeks and then there will be a winner chosen within that linky for the giveaway prize for that month.
5. We will also be hosting some read alongs throughout the year. These will occur every other month and a discussion post will go up the Monday before the Wrap Up of that month. (see the schedule below)
6. Use #2016SteampunkChallenge on social media to show off your updates for the challenge and of course to make more friends!
1-5 books - Shipmate
6-10 books - Navigator
11-15 books - Mortician
15-20 books - Electrologist
21-25 books - Aetherist
26+ books - Aeronaut
Here is what I'll be reading:
- Corsets and Clockwork
- Etiquette & Espionage--Gail Carriger
- Curtsies & Conspiracies--Gail Carriger
- Waistcoats & Weaponry--Gail Carriger
- Manners & Mutiny--Gail Carriger
- Cress--Marissa Meyer
- Fairest--Marissa Meyer
- Winter--Marissa Meyer
- Stars Above--Marissa Meyer
- The City of Ember--Jeanne DuPrau
- The People of Sparks--Jeanne DuPrau
- The Prophet of Yonwood---Jeanne DuPrau
- The Diamond of Darkhold--Jeanne DuPrau
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children--Ransom Riggs
Calling challenge complete as of November 22
So glad that you are joining us in this challenge!! Can't wait to see how you do! :)
Stephanie @ In Wonderland
Post a Comment