Friday, December 13, 2019

The Nightmare Before Christmas?

As you all know, today is Friday the 13th, and it is also 12 days till Christmas. 


Now I don't get superstitious over that date, but do like the "nightmare before Christmas" meme. I had never seen the movie until last weekend, when it was showing free at the local library. Every Saturday afternoon, the library has a different movie aimed at different age groups, though the whole thing is for everyone. It's hard for me to decide whether it should be watched at Christmas or at Halloween🙂

While Googling for images, I came across several promos for different bars and clubs having a "Nightmare Before Christmas" party tonight. Too bad nothing like that is nearby me, I'd so be there! But then again, nothing like that really happens in my hometown, so I wasn't too surprised. Plenty of Christmas and "ugly sweater" parties planned locally, though. My work party and gift exchange is next Friday.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Not a movie I have seen.
Mind you, I think a lot of Christmas is a nightmare - particularly the commercial aspects.