Monday, March 29, 2021

Still More A to Z Prep

Today I signed up on the master list for Blogging A to Z. I also finished jotting down ideas for each letter. Though I have a feeling some choices will change. What I'm now wondering is when to start each post each day, since my getting up time seems to vary. On work days (Monday and Wednesday), I may just have to wake up super early. But I know I will get  them done. The length of each post is up to each blogger. Saw that one or two are writing poems as their themes.

FYI, we get Sundays off since there are 30 days in April but 26 letters in the alphabet. 

Even if you aren't participating, those who regularly read my blog are still welcome to comment on my posts. 

Three more days now.

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Have fun.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Don's stress it Jamie... the first year I did it, I prepared my posts in the evening before 'go live' time, but at that time we were hooking into the list every day - which I am glad has been changed! Just having the one list with all participants is quite sufficient. I have anyway already selected a dozen or so blogs from the intro list that I will follow for the month (and I still have six great blogpals as a result of this strategy last time!). I am not in it for numbers but quality and - maybe - widen the circle a little. This time round, I have pretty much done all my work and scheduled the posts, so that I will have time to dedicate to reading and commenting elsewhere! Have fun with it my dear. YAM xx

Sandra Cox said...

Looking forward to seeing your A to Z posts.

Sandra Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.