Sunday, May 2, 2021

First Days of May

It was quite a month in April, with the A to Z blogging thing. It was a new and different experience for me, and looking at other participants' blogs was fun. We just had an after survey. An A to Z reflections post will be coming this week. And then a Post A to Z Roadtrip (more on that to come). Until then, I'll be back to regular blogging.

I can't believe it's getting close to summer. The weather around here has been summer-like the last few days. Time to start thinking about summer reading. And possibly some summer crafts. I've already begun to plant my sunflower seeds. Will let you all know when they bloom. 


2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations on finishing the A-Z Challenge something I have never attempted.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I envy all the time you have to read. Also that you did the A-Z challenge. I couldn't have done it. Great job Jamie