Saturday, July 10, 2021

Heatwave

That's what we have been having this weekend in my neck of the woods. It's hard to want to get out, which I did not do yesterday, and was barely able to do today. I don't yet know about tomorrow. 

I am now glad I got a cover for my car as it has kept the inside of the car from getting hot. The sunshades I have are not enough to keep the inside cool. Two summers ago, when I still had my old car, I used a towel to keep the steering wheel cool in the heat. I bet many of you know how hot a steering wheel can get. 

Hoping for the weather to get a little cooler in the coming week.

Heat is always awful, and with the coronavirus still in place, it gets harder to stay home in the heat. 

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I have been hearing about your heat waves - and hope you get some cool relief. Soon.

Laura said...

The heat wave will hit the Midwest, where I live, midweek next week.