Friday, July 23, 2021

Things This Week

 Something that came up on my Facebook the other day, and then the next day on my FB memories. Sad that people still believe this.



And today I saw this on FB. Sounds very true right now.


And two things that came up on my memories today:







My sunflowers this year (from some of last year's seeds) are starting to open now. Some seeds, however, did not work at all. 

And I have yet to see any Halloween items at the Dollar Tree (the photos above were from a year ago today). Once again, I don't know about celebrating Halloween this year, as it already seems that it will be a repeat of last year. Same for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm trying not to think much about all this right now.

Ona aside note, my digital camera seems to have stopped working, and I recently got a new phone and am trying to figure out how to transfer photos from my new phone to my computer. I have a Blu Smartphone bought at Target. I have already taken some pictures of my sunflowers this year.

6 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
sunflowers just make me smile!!! YAM xx

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hey my comment just blinked and disappeared. Okay let's try this again.
Your memes were scary accurate. As for the phone. I am a useless technology person. I'm sorry. Good luck.
Your sunflowers are beautiful.

Jamie Ghione said...

I did look up how to transfer photos from my phone, and it said to use a USB cable, but the one I have doesn't fit my phone. I may need another.

Elephant's Child said...

Love the sunflowers. The memes are scarily true. Which frightens me. Good luck with the photo transfer.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

My Sunflower did the same. And with the rise of cases I agree about the holidays. I think I will just decorate more outside this year.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

My sun Sunflower did the same. But we had crazy weather. I was just thinking about the holidays: I will be during more outside too share the joy.