Wednesday, August 25, 2021

"I Don't Know, Maybe?"

This is the title of the Holderness Family's latest parody video and is it ever true! But there are some things I'm sure there is no "maybe" about for me.


Though there are some things I'm pretty sure I will be avoiding. The Northern California Renaissance Faire and the San Benito County fair will both be back this year. I've only been to the Ren Faire once and have not been to the County Fair for years so neither of these will be a go for me. 

And now I'm seeing Halloween stuff at Goodwill and am wondering about what this holiday will be like this year. Though it already appears to be a repeat of last year.  Same for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And I don't even want to start thinking about New Year's 2022 just yet!

But if staying home is needed again this holiday season, then it's the right thing to do--no "maybe" about it.

3 comments:

Gail M Baugniet - Author said...

With everything so up in the air, my choice is to stay close to home at least until after the booster. But that is just my comfort zone and deliveries make it easier for me to do so.

Sandra Cox said...

Growing up we always went to the state fair, which was fun.
I've never been to a renaissance fair.

Sandra Cox said...

I'll feel more free to interact after the third booster.
YOU have a wondrous weekend.