Monday, January 31, 2022

Two Years Now...

Well, this first month of 2022 has ended. Don't know how the rest of this year is going to be, but the virus is still looming and people are still required to wear masks in public. Almost two years now.

Has anyone seen these yet? Did this occur to you?




I'm still going to stores for food and other stuff. If I see something I want on Amazon, I'll get it if I want (Haven't bought anything this year from Amazon as of yet). 

Whenever I drive past the empty building and parking lot in town where Kmart used to be, I keep thinking of when the store was closing down two years ago at this time. The store looked like this (photos below) And the building is still empty two years later.




x


Already two years now.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

If we have to get stuck in a year 2020 would not be my first (or second) choice.

Sandra Cox said...

Our K Mart closed around the same time. Really limits the shopping doesn't it? At least here.
Take special care.