Thursday, March 21, 2024

Drafting A to Z Posts

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge


As in the last few years, I am drafting my A to Z posts ahead of time. I began doing this a week ago and now have six more to draft. I like to do this ahead of time so I can post each one as soon as possible on each letter day. I have something coming up next month will require me to be up early in the morning, so I now wonder how early the one that day will go live. In any event, it helps to have these posts already started with all the madness that comes with the many alphabet soups that will be presented across the blogosphere, and with whatever else I have coming up  next month.

In some of my previous A to Z postings, I had more than one topic per letter that fit the theme of the year. For this year's A to Z, I chose to only have one topic per letter, something that was not easy given this year's chosen theme. There will be some things I missed, as some letters provide more than one possible topic. I now can't wait to see what the reactions to the posts will be, something I always look forward to seeing when the A to Z begins each year. 

Just 11 days before the madness begins! Please join me beginning on April 1.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looking forward to your Barbie A-Z Posts!

JazzFeathers said...

I think it's a great strategy to write in advance. I've managed to do it too, this year. Not done yet, but almost.
Have a great Challenge! We're almost there!