Saturday, October 13, 2018

Mental Health Reading Challenge 2019



For several years I had participated in the Mental Illness Reading Challenge at Opinions of a Wolf, but that one was deleted before this year began. I could not find a similar reading challenge for 2018, so I kept tract of mental illness reads as part of this one. I then decided to create a Mental Health Reading Challenge myself for 2019. It's a topic close to me, so I like to read about it. 

General Rules:

  • Any book depicting mental health counts, whether fiction or non-fiction.
  • Challenge takes place form January 1 to December 31, 2019. All books must be read during that time to count.
  • All book formats (print, audio, e-books) are accepted.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
  • No levels, read as many books as you like.
  • Need ideas for books? Check this Goodreads page for several lists of books on the topic.
  • You do not need a blog to participate. You may sign up on Goodreads, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. 
  • Sign up below and leave a comment.

NOTE 10/10: Closing signup link for 2019. Challenge to return in 2020.
SaveSave

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for doing this! This topic is near to my heart as well, and at the very least I read nonfiction books on the subject every year.

Unknown said...

Currently a MFT student and I would love to expand my mental health reading list outside of my textbooks.

Julie Cornewell said...

I hosted me own version of this challenge on year and Wolf was pretty salty about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Serpent said...

does the whole book have to be read within 2019? i'm a very slow reader and i generally read in languages other than English or Russian (my native language), and I have lots of unfinished books :/ I read pretty much nothing in 2017-2018.

also, does addiction count? i have read about 2/3 of Christiane F

Serpent said...

are rereads allowed?

Unknown said...

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts blouse back neck designs

Renee's Bookcase said...

New follower here :) I went to college for psychology, but didn't graduate. However, this topic is still near and dear to my heart. Do self-help books count?

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Health

nency said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serpent said...

be careful with generic comments like this, the link seems to be spam

Satin Pillow Case said...

Well described! Keep up the good writing.
https://www.comfortfinds.com/