For several years I had participated in the Mental Illness Reading Challenge at Opinions of a Wolf, but that one was deleted before this year began. I could not find a similar reading challenge for 2018, so I kept tract of mental illness reads as part of this one. I then decided to create a Mental Health Reading Challenge myself for 2019. It's a topic close to me, so I like to read about it.
- Any book depicting mental health counts, whether fiction or non-fiction.
- Challenge takes place form January 1 to December 31, 2019. All books must be read during that time to count.
- All book formats (print, audio, e-books) are accepted.
- Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
- No levels, read as many books as you like.
- Need ideas for books? Check this Goodreads page for several lists of books on the topic.
- You do not need a blog to participate. You may sign up on Goodreads, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Sign up below and leave a comment.