Click on the card to download (or right click here and save-as).
Mark up the card however you wish to claim the squares.
In honor of this month’s Doctor Who premiere, bonus points for a female doctor!
Here’s a recap for clarity (with specific dates for example):
October 3 – new bingo card available
November 2 – Julie and I will post our October completed bingo cards. You can link up your bingo cards in this post
November 3 – new bingo card available
December 2 – Julie and I will post our November completed bingo cards. You can link up your bingo cards in this post. We will also be posting the October winner of the most squares in this post.
And so on and so forth.
My books for this one:
- Vampire Bite!--Beatrice Costamagna (2 squares): Vampire, Costume/Disguise
- Between Friends--Sheila Garrigue (4 squares): Orange on the Cover, Shelf Love, Physical Book, Not in a Series
- Beyond the Red--Ava Jae (3 squares): In a Series, Hero/Heroine, Free Book
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies--Seth Grahame-Smith (3 squares): Zombies/Undead, Love Triangle, Demon Slayer
- The Best Halloween Ever--Barbara Robinson (5 squares): All Hallow's Eve, Pranks, Candy/Sweets, Child's POV, Library Book
- Wizards of Once--Cressida Cowell (2 squares): Audiobook, Free Space
- Norse Mythology--Neil Gaiman (1 square): Darkness vs. Good
- The Forgotten Road--Richard Paul Evans (3 squares): Road Trip, Contemporary, Coffee Drinker
- The Swan Thieves--Elizabeth Kostova (1 square): Doctor
Have I told you how much I love these bingo boards? My reading has really taken a hit, but I think these things are way too fun.
Some day I will join in.
Ooh, this is a great one for Halloween.
I'm not doing any challenges, but I am reading a book just for enjoyment right now. That's rare since I'm always editing for clients. I'm making the time though. :)
Hope you've had a Spooktacular weekend:)
Its fun seeing your list. But reading all I can get in my hands!
Awesome work on 24 squares!
Post a Comment